« November 2018 | Main | January 2019 »

December 2018

12/21/2018

Announcements

  • Smithsonian Channel March Highlights

    View the Smithsonian Channel March highlights here.
  • Security Awareness Training Deadline is here!

    All Associates Volunteers must complete the 2019 ISAT training online, except Office Volunteers (they take a different version). About 55% of our volunteers have sent in their certificates of completion. Are you part of the other 45%? Here are the instructions for creating a Moodle Account. You will need an Enrollment Key to access the ISAT course. It is SI_ISAT. If you haven’t already, please take this 30 minute online training by Monday, March 11th. Thank you!
  • Event Reps: Have you checked the new Program Packet Checklist?

    A new checklist helps our Event Rep teams be consistent from program to program. If you missed the email about this, take a look now, and look for it next time you volunteer at a program. It will be printed on salmon orange paper for easy referencing.
  • Congratulations to Event Rep Rita Chow

    Rita published an article about aging-in-place in the American Holistic Nurses Association’s journal, Beginnings. Very enlightening!
  • Benefits of an SI ID Badge

    While it is true that the parking perk ended due to major museum renovations at both NASM and NMNH, there are all these other benefits of volunteering with the Smithsonian. Which ones do you appreciate?